LinuxTV Patchwork Logs from building VDR 2.1.3 with Clang 3.4.1

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Klaus Schmidinger
Date Feb. 8, 2014, 12:51 p.m.
Message ID <52F6283E.8070001@tvdr.de>
Download mbox | patch
Permalink /patch/22065/
State New
Headers show

Comments

Klaus Schmidinger - Feb. 8, 2014, 12:51 p.m.
On 08.02.2014 09:59, Paul Menzel wrote:
> Dear VDR folks,
>
>
> building VDR 2.1.3 with Clang 3.4.1 the warnings below are shown.
>
> Most warnings look like they can be ignored. Maybe you can spot
> something, which should be fixed.
>
>          $ clang --version
>          Debian clang version 3.4-1 (tags/RELEASE_34/final) (based on LLVM 3.4)
>          Target: i386-pc-linux-gnu
>          Thread model: posix
>          $ CC=clang CXX=clang++ make
>          […]
>          clang: warning: treating 'c' input as 'c++' when in C++ mode, this behavior is deprecated

You may want to find an option that suppresses this warning, because the file names of VDR (*.c)
are not going to change.

>          ...
>          channels.c:45:119: warning: data argument not used by format string [-Wformat-extra-args]
>            snprintf(buffer, sizeof(buffer), rid ? "%s-%d-%d-%d-%d" : "%s-%d-%d-%d", *cSource::ToString(source), nid, tid, sid, rid);
>                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                             ^

This is explicitly checked with 'rid ? ...', so the warning is unjustified (although the compiler
probably has a hard time figuring that out ;-).

>          ...
>          ci.c:867:18: warning: use of GNU old-style field designator extension [-Wgnu-designator]
>               tTime T = { mjd : htons(MJD), h : DEC2BCD(tm_gmt.tm_hour), m : DEC2BCD(tm_gmt.tm_min), s : DEC2BCD(tm_gmt.tm_sec), offset : short(htons(...
>                           ^~~~~
>                           .mjd =
>          ci.c:867:36: warning: use of GNU old-style field designator extension [-Wgnu-designator]
>               tTime T = { mjd : htons(MJD), h : DEC2BCD(tm_gmt.tm_hour), m : DEC2BCD(tm_gmt.tm_min), s : DEC2BCD(tm_gmt.tm_sec), offset : short(htons(...
>                                             ^~~
>                                             .h =
>          ci.c:867:65: warning: use of GNU old-style field designator extension [-Wgnu-designator]
>               tTime T = { mjd : htons(MJD), h : DEC2BCD(tm_gmt.tm_hour), m : DEC2BCD(tm_gmt.tm_min), s : DEC2BCD(tm_gmt.tm_sec), offset : short(htons(...
>                                                                          ^~~
>                                                                          .m =
>          ci.c:867:93: warning: use of GNU old-style field designator extension [-Wgnu-designator]
>               tTime T = { mjd : htons(MJD), h : DEC2BCD(tm_gmt.tm_hour), m : DEC2BCD(tm_gmt.tm_min), s : DEC2BCD(tm_gmt.tm_sec), offset : short(htons(...
>                                                                                                      ^~~
>                                                                                                      .s =
>          ci.c:867:121: warning: use of GNU old-style field designator extension [-Wgnu-designator]
>               tTime T = { mjd : htons(MJD), h : DEC2BCD(tm_gmt.tm_hour), m : DEC2BCD(tm_gmt.tm_min), s : DEC2BCD(tm_gmt.tm_sec), offset : short(htons(tm_lo...
>                                                                                                                                  ^~~~~~~~
>                                                                                                                                  .offset =
>          ci.c:1007:47: warning: use of GNU old-style field designator extension [-Wgnu-designator]
>                                   tDisplayReply dr = { id : DRI_MMI_MODE_ACK, mode : MM_HIGH_LEVEL };
>                                                        ^~~~
>                                                        .id =
>          ci.c:1007:70: warning: use of GNU old-style field designator extension [-Wgnu-designator]
>                                   tDisplayReply dr = { id : DRI_MMI_MODE_ACK, mode : MM_HIGH_LEVEL };
>                                                                               ^~~~~~
>                                                                               .mode =

Fixed in the attached patch.

>          ...
>          In file included from dvbspu.c:14:
>          ./dvbspu.h:104:10: warning: private field 'ready' is not used [-Wunused-private-field]
>              bool ready;
>                   ^

Fixed in the attached patch.

>          ...
>          dvbsubtitle.c:37:13: warning: unused variable 'DebugBitmaps' [-Wunused-variable]
>          static bool DebugBitmaps   = DebugVerbose || DebugNormal;
>                      ^

Fixed in the attached patch.

>          ...
>          eit.c:223:43: warning: comparison of constant 176 with expression of type 'SI::LinkageType' is always false
>                [-Wtautological-constant-out-of-range-compare]
>                           if (ld->getLinkageType() == 0xB0) { // Premiere World
>                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^  ~~~~

I assume this is because the enum LinkageType doesn't contain 0xB0. However, the actual value that
comes from the SI data may well be 0xB0, so I'm now typecasting uint(ld->getLinkageType()).

>          ...
>          menu.c:982:38: warning: first operand of this 'memcmp' call is a pointer to dynamic class 'cTimer'; vtable pointer will be compared
>                [-Wdynamic-class-memaccess]
>                                    if (memcmp(timer, &data, sizeof(data)) != 0)
>                                        ~~~~~~ ^
>          menu.c:982:38: note: explicitly cast the pointer to silence this warning
>                                    if (memcmp(timer, &data, sizeof(data)) != 0)
>                                               ^
>                                               (void*)

Fixed in the attached patch.

>          menu.c:4582:107: warning: data argument not used by format string [-Wformat-extra-args]
>               instantId = cString::sprintf(cDevice::NumDevices() > 1 ? "%s - %d" : "%s", timer->Channel()->Name(), device->CardIndex() + 1);
>                                                                                    ~~~~                            ^

Same as above (channels.c:45:119).

>          ...
>          menuitems.c:249:86: warning: data argument not used by format string [-Wformat-extra-args]
>            SetValue(cString::sprintf(s ? "%.*f %s" : "%.*f", factor / 10, double(v) / factor, s));
>                                                      ~~~~~~                                   ^

Same as above.

>          ...
>          receiver.c:28:6: warning: indirection of non-volatile null pointer will be deleted, not trap [-Wnull-dereference]
>               *(char *)0 = 0; // cause a segfault
>               ^~~~~~~~~~
>          receiver.c:28:6: note: consider using __builtin_trap() or qualifying pointer with 'volatile'

Can you suggest a different way of causing a segfault at this point?

>          ...
>          recording.c:2923:96: warning: data argument not used by format string [-Wformat-extra-args]
>            return cString::sprintf(WithFrame ? "%s%d:%02d:%02d.%02d" : "%s%d:%02d:%02d", Sign, h, m, s, f);
>                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                 ^

Same as above.

>          ...
>          In file included from remux.c:10:
>          ./remux.h:479:7: warning: private field 'numFrames' is not used [-Wunused-private-field]
>            int numFrames;
>                ^

Fixed in the attached patch.

>          ...
>          In file included from descriptor.c:14:
>          ./descriptor.h:493:34: warning: private field 's' is not used [-Wunused-private-field]
>             const descr_iso_639_language *s;
>                                           ^

Fixed in the attached patch.

>          ...
>          hdffosd.c:45:14: warning: private field 'mBitmapNumColors' is not used [-Wunused-private-field]
>              uint32_t mBitmapNumColors;
>                       ^
>          hdffosd.c:558:14: warning: private field 'mBitmapNumColors' is not used [-Wunused-private-field]
>              uint32_t mBitmapNumColors;
>                       ^

Fixed in the attached patch.

>          ...
>          *** Plugin pictures:
>          ...
>          player.c:222:15: warning: case value not in enumerated type 'eKeys' [-Wswitch]
>              case kLeft|k_Repeat:
>                        ^
>          player.c:226:16: warning: case value not in enumerated type 'eKeys' [-Wswitch]
>              case kRight|k_Repeat:

Fixed in the attached patch.

Klaus
Tony Houghton - Feb. 8, 2014, 1:34 p.m.
On Sat, 08 Feb 2014 13:51:10 +0100
Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@tvdr.de> wrote:

> >          channels.c:45:119: warning: data argument not used by format string [-Wformat-extra-args]
> >            snprintf(buffer, sizeof(buffer), rid ? "%s-%d-%d-%d-%d" : "%s-%d-%d-%d", *cSource::ToString(source), nid, tid, sid, rid);
> >                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                             ^
> 
> This is explicitly checked with 'rid ? ...', so the warning is
> unjustified (although the compiler probably has a hard time figuring
> that out ;-).

The warning is justified, because if rid is 0 it's still there as an
argument, but just happens to have a value of 0. I think you can make
snprintf "consume" it without printing anything by adding %.d to the
second format string.

> >          eit.c:223:43: warning: comparison of constant 176 with expression of type 'SI::LinkageType' is always false
> >                [-Wtautological-constant-out-of-range-compare]
> >                           if (ld->getLinkageType() == 0xB0) { // Premiere World
> >                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^  ~~~~
> 
> I assume this is because the enum LinkageType doesn't contain 0xB0.
> However, the actual value that comes from the SI data may well be
> 0xB0, so I'm now typecasting uint(ld->getLinkageType()).

If 0xB0 has a significant meaning wouldn't it be a good idea to add it
to the enum?

> >          receiver.c:28:6: warning: indirection of non-volatile null pointer will be deleted, not trap [-Wnull-dereference]
> >               *(char *)0 = 0; // cause a segfault
> >               ^~~~~~~~~~
> >          receiver.c:28:6: note: consider using __builtin_trap() or qualifying pointer with 'volatile'
> 
> Can you suggest a different way of causing a segfault at this point?

You could add volatile as the warning suggests. Is there a good reason
not to use abort() instead?
Klaus Schmidinger - Feb. 8, 2014, 2:17 p.m.
On 08.02.2014 14:34, Tony Houghton wrote:
> On Sat, 08 Feb 2014 13:51:10 +0100
> Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@tvdr.de> wrote:
>
>>>           channels.c:45:119: warning: data argument not used by format string [-Wformat-extra-args]
>>>             snprintf(buffer, sizeof(buffer), rid ? "%s-%d-%d-%d-%d" : "%s-%d-%d-%d", *cSource::ToString(source), nid, tid, sid, rid);
>>>                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                             ^
>>
>> This is explicitly checked with 'rid ? ...', so the warning is
>> unjustified (although the compiler probably has a hard time figuring
>> that out ;-).
>
> The warning is justified, because if rid is 0 it's still there as an
> argument, but just happens to have a value of 0. I think you can make
> snprintf "consume" it without printing anything by adding %.d to the
> second format string.

I'm afraid not.
If I run

#include <stdio.h>
int main(void)
{
   for (int n = 0; n < 2; n++)
       printf(n ? "'%d-%d'\n" : "'%d%.d'\n", 1, 2);
   return 0;
}

I get

'12'
'1-2'

But maybe there *is* such a format character, it just isn't "%.d".

>>>           eit.c:223:43: warning: comparison of constant 176 with expression of type 'SI::LinkageType' is always false
>>>                 [-Wtautological-constant-out-of-range-compare]
>>>                            if (ld->getLinkageType() == 0xB0) { // Premiere World
>>>                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^  ~~~~
>>
>> I assume this is because the enum LinkageType doesn't contain 0xB0.
>> However, the actual value that comes from the SI data may well be
>> 0xB0, so I'm now typecasting uint(ld->getLinkageType()).
>
> If 0xB0 has a significant meaning wouldn't it be a good idea to add it
> to the enum?

You're probably right. Since there are already several "Premiere" related definitions in
libsi/si.h I guess it won't hurt to add yet another one. <rant>The DVB standard should never have
allowed all this "private" stuff...</rant>

>>>           receiver.c:28:6: warning: indirection of non-volatile null pointer will be deleted, not trap [-Wnull-dereference]
>>>                *(char *)0 = 0; // cause a segfault
>>>                ^~~~~~~~~~
>>>           receiver.c:28:6: note: consider using __builtin_trap() or qualifying pointer with 'volatile'
>>
>> Can you suggest a different way of causing a segfault at this point?
>
> You could add volatile as the warning suggests. Is there a good reason
> not to use abort() instead?

The idea behind this was to allow for easy backtracking in such a case.
I believe abort() wouldn't allow this, would it?

Klaus
Tony Houghton - Feb. 8, 2014, 3:10 p.m.
On Sat, 08 Feb 2014 15:17:09 +0100
Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@tvdr.de> wrote:

> On 08.02.2014 14:34, Tony Houghton wrote:
> >
> > The warning is justified, because if rid is 0 it's still there as an
> > argument, but just happens to have a value of 0. I think you can make
> > snprintf "consume" it without printing anything by adding %.d to the
> > second format string.
> 
> I'm afraid not.
> If I run
> 
> #include <stdio.h>
> int main(void)
> {
>    for (int n = 0; n < 2; n++)
>        printf(n ? "'%d-%d'\n" : "'%d%.d'\n", 1, 2);
>    return 0;
> }
> 
> I get
> 
> '12'
> '1-2'
> 
> But maybe there *is* such a format character, it just isn't "%.d".

You're right, it looks like it has to be %.s, it doesn't work with %.d.
If you used %.s you'd probably just get a type mismatch warning instead
:-(. There's nothing wrong with the way you wrote it, but I like to
enable all possible warnings and eliminate them. In this case I think
I'd just print the rid even if it's 0.

> >> Can you suggest a different way of causing a segfault at this point?
> >
> > You could add volatile as the warning suggests. Is there a good reason
> > not to use abort() instead?
> 
> The idea behind this was to allow for easy backtracking in such a case.
> I believe abort() wouldn't allow this, would it?

abort() does usually generate a useful core dump/stack backtrace IME.
Klaus Schmidinger - Feb. 8, 2014, 4:02 p.m.
On 08.02.2014 16:10, Tony Houghton wrote:
> On Sat, 08 Feb 2014 15:17:09 +0100
> Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@tvdr.de> wrote:
>
>> On 08.02.2014 14:34, Tony Houghton wrote:
>>>
>>> The warning is justified, because if rid is 0 it's still there as an
>>> argument, but just happens to have a value of 0. I think you can make
>>> snprintf "consume" it without printing anything by adding %.d to the
>>> second format string.
>>
>> I'm afraid not.
>> If I run
>>
>> #include <stdio.h>
>> int main(void)
>> {
>>     for (int n = 0; n < 2; n++)
>>         printf(n ? "'%d-%d'\n" : "'%d%.d'\n", 1, 2);
>>     return 0;
>> }
>>
>> I get
>>
>> '12'
>> '1-2'
>>
>> But maybe there *is* such a format character, it just isn't "%.d".
>
> You're right, it looks like it has to be %.s, it doesn't work with %.d.
> If you used %.s you'd probably just get a type mismatch warning instead
> :-(. There's nothing wrong with the way you wrote it, but I like to
> enable all possible warnings and eliminate them. In this case I think
> I'd just print the rid even if it's 0.

The thing is that I'd rather get rid of the RID altogether at some point,
so I wouldn't want to manifest it by printing it if it is 0 ;-).

>>>> Can you suggest a different way of causing a segfault at this point?
>>>
>>> You could add volatile as the warning suggests. Is there a good reason
>>> not to use abort() instead?
>>
>> The idea behind this was to allow for easy backtracking in such a case.
>> I believe abort() wouldn't allow this, would it?
>
> abort() does usually generate a useful core dump/stack backtrace IME.

You're right, I've changed it.

Klaus
Paul Menzel - Feb. 9, 2014, 8:12 a.m.
Dear Klaus,


thanks a lot for your quick reaction and for addressing the issues!


Am Samstag, den 08.02.2014, 13:51 +0100 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> On 08.02.2014 09:59, Paul Menzel wrote:

> > building VDR 2.1.3 with Clang 3.4.1 the warnings below are shown.
> >
> > Most warnings look like they can be ignored. Maybe you can spot
> > something, which should be fixed.
> >
> >          $ clang --version
> >          Debian clang version 3.4-1 (tags/RELEASE_34/final) (based on LLVM 3.4)
> >          Target: i386-pc-linux-gnu
> >          Thread model: posix
> >          $ CC=clang CXX=clang++ make
> >          […]
> >          clang: warning: treating 'c' input as 'c++' when in C++ mode, this behavior is deprecated
> 
> You may want to find an option that suppresses this warning, because the file names of VDR (*.c)
> are not going to change.

I know your point of view on that one from the same issue with Cppcheck,
so I did not comment that warning. ;-)

Looking at the manual of Clang, the option below looks promising.

       -ObjC++
           Treat source input files as Objective-C++ inputs.

[…]


Thanks,

Paul


PS: Also big thanks to Tony for helping addressing the warnings!

Patch

===================================================================
RCS file: ./PLUGINS/src/dvbhddevice/RCS/hdffosd.c
retrieving revision 3.0
diff -u -b -r3.0 ./PLUGINS/src/dvbhddevice/hdffosd.c
--- ./PLUGINS/src/dvbhddevice/hdffosd.c	2013/03/02 17:58:21	3.0
+++ ./PLUGINS/src/dvbhddevice/hdffosd.c	2014/02/08 12:46:14
@@ -42,7 +42,6 @@ 
     tFont mFonts[MAX_NUM_FONTS];
     uint32_t mBitmapPalette;
     uint32_t mBitmapColors[256];
-    uint32_t mBitmapNumColors;
 
     bool mSupportsUtf8Text;
 
@@ -555,7 +554,6 @@ 
     uint32_t mDisplay;
     uint32_t mBitmapPalette;
     uint32_t mBitmapColors[256];
-    uint32_t mBitmapNumColors;
 
 protected:
     virtual void SetActive(bool On);
===================================================================
RCS file: ./PLUGINS/src/pictures/RCS/player.c
retrieving revision 3.0
diff -u -b -r3.0 ./PLUGINS/src/pictures/player.c
--- ./PLUGINS/src/pictures/player.c	2012/04/28 11:58:15	3.0
+++ ./PLUGINS/src/pictures/player.c	2014/02/08 12:48:12
@@ -211,7 +211,7 @@ 
 
 eOSState cPictureControl::ProcessKey(eKeys Key)
 {
-  switch (Key) {
+  switch (int(Key)) {
     case kUp:
     case kPlay:   slideShowDelay.Set();
                   slideShow = true;
===================================================================
RCS file: ./RCS/ci.c
retrieving revision 3.10
diff -u -b -r3.10 ./ci.c
--- ./ci.c	2014/01/22 09:46:38	3.10
+++ ./ci.c	2014/02/08 12:25:55
@@ -864,7 +864,7 @@ 
 #pragma pack(1)
      struct tTime { uint16_t mjd; uint8_t h, m, s; short offset; };
 #pragma pack()
-     tTime T = { mjd : htons(MJD), h : DEC2BCD(tm_gmt.tm_hour), m : DEC2BCD(tm_gmt.tm_min), s : DEC2BCD(tm_gmt.tm_sec), offset : short(htons(tm_loc.tm_gmtoff / 60)) };
+     tTime T = { .mjd = htons(MJD), .h = DEC2BCD(tm_gmt.tm_hour), .m = DEC2BCD(tm_gmt.tm_min), .s = DEC2BCD(tm_gmt.tm_sec), .offset = short(htons(tm_loc.tm_gmtoff / 60)) };
      bool OldDumpTPDUDataTransfer = DumpTPDUDataTransfer;
      DumpTPDUDataTransfer &= DumpDateTime;
      if (DumpDateTime)
@@ -1004,7 +1004,7 @@ 
                  case DCC_SET_MMI_MODE:
                       if (l == 2 && *++d == MM_HIGH_LEVEL) {
                          struct tDisplayReply { uint8_t id; uint8_t mode; };
-                         tDisplayReply dr = { id : DRI_MMI_MODE_ACK, mode : MM_HIGH_LEVEL };
+                         tDisplayReply dr = { .id = DRI_MMI_MODE_ACK, .mode = MM_HIGH_LEVEL };
                          dbgprotocol("Slot %d: ==> Display Reply (%d)\n", Tc()->CamSlot()->SlotNumber(), SessionId());
                          SendData(AOT_DISPLAY_REPLY, 2, (uint8_t *)&dr);
                          }
===================================================================
RCS file: ./RCS/dvbspu.h
retrieving revision 3.0
diff -u -b -r3.0 ./dvbspu.h
--- ./dvbspu.h	2013/01/20 10:15:47	3.0
+++ ./dvbspu.h	2014/02/08 12:27:34
@@ -101,7 +101,6 @@ 
     uint8_t *spu;
     uint32_t spupts;
     bool clean;
-    bool ready;
     bool restricted_osd;
 
     enum spFlag { spNONE, spHIDE, spSHOW, spMENU };
===================================================================
RCS file: ./RCS/dvbsubtitle.c
retrieving revision 3.4
diff -u -b -r3.4 ./dvbsubtitle.c
--- ./dvbsubtitle.c	2013/09/07 10:39:46	3.4
+++ ./dvbsubtitle.c	2014/02/08 12:29:13
@@ -34,7 +34,6 @@ 
 static bool DebugPages     = DebugVerbose || DebugNormal;
 static bool DebugRegions   = DebugVerbose || DebugNormal;
 static bool DebugObjects   = DebugVerbose || DebugNormal;
-static bool DebugBitmaps   = DebugVerbose || DebugNormal;
 static bool DebugConverter = DebugVerbose;
 static bool DebugSegments  = DebugVerbose;
 static bool DebugPixel     = DebugVerbose;
@@ -45,7 +44,6 @@ 
 #define dbgpages(a...)     if (DebugPages)     SD.WriteHtml(a)
 #define dbgregions(a...)   if (DebugRegions)   SD.WriteHtml(a)
 #define dbgobjects(a...)   if (DebugObjects)   SD.WriteHtml(a)
-#define dbgbitmaps(a...)   if (DebugBitmaps)   SD.WriteHtml(a)
 #define dbgconverter(a...) if (DebugConverter) SD.WriteHtml(a)
 #define dbgsegments(a...)  if (DebugSegments)  SD.WriteHtml(a)
 #define dbgpixel(a...)     if (DebugPixel)     SD.WriteHtml(a)
===================================================================
RCS file: ./RCS/eit.c
retrieving revision 3.3
diff -u -b -r3.3 ./eit.c
--- ./eit.c	2013/11/03 13:55:00	3.3
+++ ./eit.c	2014/02/08 12:33:01
@@ -220,7 +220,7 @@ 
             case SI::LinkageDescriptorTag: {
                  SI::LinkageDescriptor *ld = (SI::LinkageDescriptor *)d;
                  tChannelID linkID(Source, ld->getOriginalNetworkId(), ld->getTransportStreamId(), ld->getServiceId());
-                 if (ld->getLinkageType() == 0xB0) { // Premiere World
+                 if (uint(ld->getLinkageType()) == 0xB0) { // Premiere World
                     bool hit = StartTime <= Now && Now < StartTime + Duration;
                     if (hit) {
                        char linkName[ld->privateData.getLength() + 1];
===================================================================
RCS file: ./libsi/RCS/descriptor.h
retrieving revision 3.1
diff -u -b -r3.1 ./libsi/descriptor.h
--- ./libsi/descriptor.h	2013/10/30 10:16:18	3.1
+++ ./libsi/descriptor.h	2014/02/08 12:44:17
@@ -489,8 +489,6 @@ 
    StructureLoop<Language> languageLoop;
 protected:
    virtual void Parse();
-private:
-   const descr_iso_639_language *s;
 };
 
 class PDCDescriptor : public Descriptor {
===================================================================
RCS file: ./RCS/menu.c
retrieving revision 3.18
diff -u -b -r3.18 ./menu.c
--- ./menu.c	2014/01/30 09:04:06	3.18
+++ ./menu.c	2014/02/08 12:36:12
@@ -983,7 +983,7 @@ 
                        if (!*data.file)
                           strcpy(data.file, data.Channel()->ShortName(true));
                        if (timer) {
-                          if (memcmp(timer, &data, sizeof(data)) != 0)
+                          if (memcmp((void *)timer, &data, sizeof(data)) != 0)
                              *timer = data;
                           if (addIfConfirmed)
                              Timers.Add(timer);
===================================================================
RCS file: ./RCS/remux.h
retrieving revision 3.2
diff -u -b -r3.2 ./remux.h
--- ./remux.h	2014/01/28 11:06:37	3.2
+++ ./remux.h	2014/02/08 12:41:50
@@ -483,7 +483,6 @@ 
   bool independentFrame;
   uint32_t ptsValues[MaxPtsValues]; // 32 bit is enough - we only need the delta
   int numPtsValues;
-  int numFrames;
   int numIFrames;
   bool isVideo;
   double framesPerSecond;

Privacy Policy